I don’t know why I’m being led to release so many episodes about relationships and friendships. God doesn’t reveal all of his thoughts and plans to me. My job is to just be obedient and release the content, so here is the content my friend lol. This episode focuses on how to keep relationships alive from a different perspective.
Oh and if you’re wondering what relationships and friendships have to do with purpose, then I want you to do two things.
- Read Mark 2:1-12. These verses detail an incident where four men carried a paralyzed man to see Jesus. Jesus was in a crowded house, but those four men had so much faith in Jesus and were so dedicated to getting the man before Jesus that they picked the paralyzed man up, removed the roof of the house, and lowered the man into the house. After seeing the faith of those men, Jesus told the paralyzed man that his sons were forgiven and to get up and go home. But make sure you read those passages for yourself.
- Listen to a prior episode outlining the invisible influence that people close to us have on our lives and detailing how to build the squad you need.
In this episode, I solicited the help of my friends while we were on vacation in Mexico. I asked each of them why they choose to preserve our relationship and the answers they gave were pure gems.
Keeping Friendships Alive
In this episode we covered…
- Why we choose to maintain this friendship
- How to keep relationships alive
- The perception of only calling when you need something
- The myth about frequency of communication in relationships
- The perspective of friendship from the viewpoint of an only child
If you enjoyed this episode, then you may also enjoy the first episode of the show about maintaining relationships while pursuing your purpose or this episode detailing how to establish purposeful friendships.
Rate, Review, and Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love The Purpose Collective podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more people — just like you — move toward the online life and business that they desire. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. Follow on Apple Podcasts now!
Subscribe on Google Podcasts.
Follow the show on Spotify.
Follow the show on Audible.
Want to Support the Show?
If you would like to support the show, I discovered a super cool way for you to get in on the action, and that is by “buying me a coffee.” I don’t actually drink coffee, but the idea behind the site is for supporters of Content Creators (that’s you) to be able to help the Creator (that’s me) with expenses required to produce the content they create (that’s the show).
Click the button below to donate.
Connect With Me
If you want to connect with other purpose-driven movers and shakers, then join The Purpose Collective Community on Facebook. It’s exclusive and FREE.
If you have any questions you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or join my Purpose Diary newsletter below and my tips, experiences, and advice about navigating a life of purpose are all yours, every week!
Disclaimer: If you happen to purchase anything I recommend in this or any of my communications, it’s likely I’ll receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, I only recommend things that I truly believe in and have personally experienced. If you ever have an issue with anything I recommend, please let me know. My goal is to help you thrive in your purpose. — Pavielle